This Policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
This Policy was updated on: 29 November 2017.
If you have any queries about this policy, please email [email protected]
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Full Name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (including, where applicable, information relating to payment details).
- Information provided when registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete optional surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the esports Universe, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific query.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about our products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional social media messages about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, social media, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- To allow you to participate in features on our website.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To publish your performance on our site (for example, but without limitation, for use on Tournaments and Rankings tables).
- For other reasonable purposes for which you have provided such information.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.